What are the school timings?
The school timings for KG 1 & KG 2 are from 7:30 am – 12:30 pm and for Grade 1 to 12 are 7:30 am – 2:20 pm. (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
Thursdays – KG to Grade 12: 7:30am – 1:15pm
Do you have any other branch?
Yes, we have a branch in Dubai Al Warqa – Beaconhouse Newlands and in Al Ain – Beaconhouse Private School Al Ain. We also have a branch in Oman, Muscat. Beaconhouse Private School Muscat.
Is it an “International school”?
Yes, Newlands is a part of the Beaconhouse School System which is one of the largest private and international school networks in the world.
(Frequently Asked Questions – For Existing Parents Only )
I have settled all dues for the academic year 2019-20. How can I apply for refund of Term-3 Transport Fee/Meal Fee?
Transport Fee for Term 3 has already been credited to your Account and you may use the credit to pay fees for next year. However, we would be happy to refund the amount, if you so choose. Your cheque will be available for collection after 5 working days of receipt of your email.
Simply follow these steps:
• Send an email to [email protected]
• With the subject Refund for Term-3 Transport Fee;
• Provide details of student(s);
• Kindly inform the name of the person collecting the cheque from the School;
• Accounts will verify all details and prepare a crossed cheque;
• Collect your cheque after 5 working days;
Kindly note that:
- Crossed cheques will be issued in the name of the registered parent, who usually pays all dues;
- Cheques may be collected anytime between (Ramadan timings) 10:00 am & 2:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday);
- Kindly bring your Emirates ID for verification.
Can my cheque be delayed? Can I come and give my cheque for later date and take my old one back? Can the payment be delayed?
Answer: Kindly make sure that all cheques are cleared as per the cheque date and enough funds are available in your account.
We would like to remind you that April 29, 2020 is the LAST DAY for settling your outstanding dues. As communicated earlier, please be informed that you must clear all outstanding dues to avoid disruption of E-learning.